General meetings - New Location
While following proper social distancing guidelines, our BRASS General Meetings are being held in person again. We are at a new location. Meetings are now held at The East Bayfield Community Centre, located at 80 Livingstone Street East, in Barrie
We hold general meetings ten times a year. They run from September through to June of the following year and are on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Check with this web site, under Coming Events for meeting dates.
General meetings start at 7:00 and end at 9:00 PM.
– Reading of the minutes of the previous meeting.
– Perhaps a guest speaker or a video presentation.
– Door prize draw.
– Break for socializing.
– 50 / 50 draw.
– Perhaps a DIY presentation.
– Auction to end the night if things are brought in.
– And always lots of input from the members though out the evening